100+ Hour Immersion
Our 100+ hour intensive program is for yogis of all levels of yoga experience. The program is appropriate for enthusiastic and curious learners looking for a high level of yoga education.
Students will deepen their practice or prepare to become a yoga teacher in our comprehensive 100+ hour immersion. We will dive into Pantajali's Yoga Sutras, the philosophy and history of yoga, subtle anatomy, pranayama, meditation, and more!
This immersion is a part of our 200+ hour Yoga Alliance Registered program and can be applied toward the full course.
In the immersion, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of philosophical concepts and practices that deepen your experience of Self beyond a physical yoga practice.
- Learn to understand and work with the subtle aspects of the human body and mind.
- Gain a more refined understanding of basic human anatomy and how that applies to your physical yoga practice.
- Deepen your understanding of pranayama and meditation, and how it complements and expands the practice.
- Feel supported and held by an amazing community!
September 14-16 , 2018
(Friday night welcoming circle and meditation)
Yoga as a Lifestyle with Alyssa Snow and Colleen Kerns
October 13-14, 2018
The History of Yoga and the Roots of Modern Yoga with Alyssa Snow and Colleen Kerns
November 3-4, 2018
Exploring Anatomy – From Subtle to Gross 1
Esoteric Anatomy with Alyssa Snow
December 8-9, 2018
Exploring Anatomy – From Subtle to Gross 2
Chakras and spine– with Alyssa Snow and special guest Laurie Mullen, DC
January 5-6, 2019
Exploring Anatomy – From Subtle to Gross 3
Respiratory and Digestive Systems: Breath with Stacey Linden
January 26-27, 2019
Pranayama and Meditation with Alyssa Snow
INVESTMENT FOR 100+ HOUR IMMERSION
The tuition is $2,200.
Tuition includes unlimited yoga classes from September 14, 2018 through January 31, 2019.
The 100-hour immersion can be applied toward the 200-hour course if taken within one year.
The tuition is not negotiable and all payments and deposits are non-refundable.