100+ Hour Immersion
Our 100+ hour intensive program is for yogis of all yoga experience. The program is appropriate for enthusiastic and curious learners looking for a high level of yoga education.
Students will deepen your practice or prepare to become a yoga teacher in our comprehensive 100+ hour immersion. We will dive into: Pantajali's Yoga Sutras, philosophy and the history of yoga, subtle anatomy, pranayama and meditation and more!
This immersion is a part of our 200+ hour Yoga Alliance Registered program and can be applied toward the full course.
In the immersion, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of philosophical concepts and practices that deepen your experience of Self beyond a physical yoga practice.
- Learn to understand and work with the subtle aspects of the human body and mind.
- Gain a more refined understanding of basic human anatomy and how that applies to your physical yoga practice.
- Deepen your understanding of pranayama and meditation, and how it complements and expands the practice.
- Feel supported and held by an amazing community!
September 9-10, 2016
Yoga as a Lifestyle with Alyssa Snow and Colleen Kerns
September 24-25, 2016
The History of Yoga and the Roots of Modern Yoga with Alyssa Snow and Colleen Kerns
October 15-16, 2016
Exploring Anatomy – From Subtle to Gross 1
Esoteric Anatomy with Alyssa Snow
November 5-6, 2016
Exploring Anatomy – From Subtle to Gross 2
Chakras and spine– with Alyssa Snow and special guest Laurie Mullen, DC
December 10-11, 2016
Exploring Anatomy – From Subtle to Gross 3
Respiratory and Digestive Systems: Breath with Alyssa Snow
January 14-15, 2017
Pranayama and Meditation with Alyssa Snow
INVESTMENT FOR 100+ HOUR IMMERSION
The price of the immersion is $2,000 which includes unlimited yoga classes for 7 months.
Students can pay over the length of the course. $775 deposit (no-refundable) and 7 monthly payments of $175
The 100 immersion can be applied to the 200 hour course if taken within one year.
To apply, please provide the following information and answer the following questions.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Please give your full name and current occupation
2) Please give contact information - email, phone
3) How long have you been practicing yoga?
4) What brought you to yoga?
5) How has yoga impacted your life?
6) How do you practice yoga off the mat?
7) What is your intention for deepening your study of yoga?